- DESCRIPTIONA clear coloured solvent-based (toluene free) adhesive specially formulated for Do-It-Yourself shoe and leather goods repair jobs. It is easy-to-use, fast setting and cost saving. It also offers superior bonding strength with excellent water and heat resistance.
- Ideal bonding applications are: filling and repairing tears, building up worn areas, especially good for leather goods.
- Ideal for formica, rubber, cork, leather, fiberglass, polyurethane foam, EVA to wood, metal to concrete. It is also suitable for carpet repair applications.
Irritant. DO NOT SWALLOW.
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil or water. Puncture the top of the tube with a sharp tool and install nozzle.
2. Apply the adhesive to both surfaces to give a uniform coating. Allow the solvent to evaporate until the adhesive film is “tacky” (between 10-20minutes). Apply even pressure to consolidate the bond.
3. Close the cap after use and store in a cool, dry place.