- DESCRIPTIONA one component, paintable and flexible, mildew resistance (anti-fungal) acrylic sealant formulated for sealing of gaps and joints where slight movement or vibration causes conventional, non-elastic fillers and putties to crack and fall out. It has good adhesion to most porous surfaces without a primer. It is environmentally friendly and can be cleaned up with water.
- General Glazing: Wood, concrete, marble, glass, plastic etc.
- DIY Applications: Gutters, joints around door and windows, skylights, air-conditioning system etc.
- Energy Saving Applications: Seal air draft around air-conditioner.
- It should not be applied outdoors if it is likely to be rained upon with 2 hours of application. Not for use in areas of constant water immersion. Not for joint movement more than 10%.
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil and water. Cut the nozzle at 45° angel to desire bead.
2. Squeeze tube and push sealant ahead of nozzle to achieve a smooth finish. Tooling time is 10 minutes, tack free time is 30 minutes. Allow to skin for 1 hour before applying water-based paint and 24 hours for oil-based paint.
3. Uncured sealant can be cleaned up with a damp cloth.
4. Replace cap after use and store in a cool, dry place.